Thursday, September 20, 2007

Another ATC


On another list I belong to, Arty_Oz, we have a "Picture This" swap. This is where the hostess sends all the participants an image, and we have to make a set of ATC's using that image. The rules are that you are not allowed to alter the image digitally at all - but you may hand colour it, etc. This is what I came up with this time - with the use of vintage music, German Scrap, mattboard and lots of Distress Inks! I really enjoy these challenges, and I find it displays so well in my album. Nothing looks nicer than a complete page of 9 ATC's, all different, all done by different artists, using different techniques, but all with the same original image.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love this ATC - so elegant and beautiful!!!! You've done a great job.

CaBaCuRl said...

Your ATC is beautiful...like Dani says,'elegant'. I just got the Bernie Berlin book, so am looking forward to working through it.

stamp and scrape said...

Very elegant work on your ATC.
Ros