Monday, November 5, 2007

Mixed Media Monday - Crowns



I wasn't sure what I was going to do for this week's theme on Mixed Media Monday. I have such a crush on crowns at the moment, and I was imagining something vintage. But as I was thinking about crowns, I began to think about kings, and of course Elvis sprung to mind. That led to me thinking about the old vinyl records I'd picked up at a charity store quite a while ago - and it all led to this piece, with the use of rubber stamps, inks, german scrap and gold stars!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Elvis the King. Fabulous Idea. Great Circle Card.

Lisa said...

Gotta love Elvis! Thanks for the visit. This is going to be a great challenge adventure--just what I needed for inspiration and freshness! :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic... Elvis the King :-)